WordPress Online Training
WordPress is one of the most popular blogging tools on the web, making it easy for anybody to post their ideas, pictures, and audio/video. WordPress can be used for not only blogging posts but also to store static information that can be easily updated like a content management system (CMS).
This class teaches the new user how to get their blog up and started quickly while teaching students to fully understand the right way to install, administer, customize and market their blog. WordPress themes usually have a template entitled page.php that controls how your pages are styled.
WordPress Online Training Course Content
- WordPress Content Management System
- About WordPress
- How to install WordPress
- Use of WordPress for Blogging and custom Website
- Adding a WordPress blog to an existing website.
- Using WordPress as dashboard or admin panel options.
- General settings.
- Creating categories for blog posts.
- Creating blog post under categories.
- Creating web pages, post and page difference.
- Installing themes from local system or from WordPress library.
- Customizing the uploaded themes.
- Changing the header / logo image.
- Creating and managing menus with in themes.
- Import and Export database, to move from local system to server.
- Convert existing website in WordPress.
- Plug-in installation and configuration.
- How to set permalinks or URL format.
- Contact form usage and customization.
- Adding Widgets to Sidebars.